Remote Mouse Control in C++

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an application that will remote control the mouse on another PC, using C++ (Visual Studio 2005)
The application will act like a laptop touchpad and will include the touch area and two buttons.

Anyone knows how should I approach this or maybe have a piece of code for me? :)

Thanks for your help!

Jonathan.
I get the hint :) but I don't understand what I did wrong...

If anyone can help me by pointing me to the right direction that would be great
i believe that zaita may have just been implying that your question is very inspecific. you haven't provided a lot of detail on what it is that you are trying to do, or how you want it to function. you also haven't said anything about where else you have looked for answers, or what you have already written and the problems you ran into. in forums people don't usually like it when you just ask questions without first trying to search for the answer independently, which you may have done, but said nothing about (for example "i searched google for hours but all the pages i could find were useless"). anyway, if you might be able to provide some more information people may be more receptive to answering your question.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.