Socket programming in c++

Hi,

I am writing my Master Thesis and should make a Socket-programm in c++ on windows. I have to finish this program within 2 weeks but i dont have any idea about c++ nor socket programming. I already installed the "visual studio 2005 professional edition". would somebody help me and write such a code which allows the sending of a binary file between two PCs?

Thx and regards,

Banzouk
I'm sorry, I am bound to ask: Master thesis for what?? Business administration? If you are graduating in Computer Science you should have learned C++, right?
no it is a master thesis in automotive control systems!
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
banzouk wrote:
...a Socket-programm in c++ on windows. I have to finish this program within 2 weeks but i dont have any idea about c++ nor socket programming.
What about C and Windows API, any knowledge there? It looks like you are going to be in a world of hurt.
very few knowlege in programming (some java script)... was involved more in hardware stuff during my studies :(
Ah, I see. Well, you'll just have to pay someone or move away from the project. In any case, two weeks for a C/C++ project with sockets for something that is related to your profession is not going to happen anyway, not even if you knew the language. Maybe only a Microsoft/Google/MIT genius?

What I'm saying is: Two weeks for such a thing is way unrealistic by any standard.
ok... any idea?
Last edited on
www.rentacoder.com?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.