is possible running an embebbed exe file?

Hi, I have one exe application that I wanna run from my c++ program. I don't want this exe application would be visible or can run without my c++ program. What could I do?

very thanks and sorry for my english
justr embed it as binary resource
And how could I execute the exe then?

Very thanks for Tour reply
Extract to some temporary location, then execute it.
I think he means run automatically on its own. You have to create a registry key in the computer so it will run at startup. Just don't be trying to do anything illegal they are making it a felony to access computers unauthorized. You can just as easily make legal applications and make money legally...much more so then you would illegally. And alot of practices that are considered illegal when performed by small companies become acceptable as you get a reputation. Usually you just request permission to get what you want and because of this trust people will give you what you want rather then performing it illegally. If you understand what i am trying to say.

For the hiding it depends on what API you are using. Your post is kind of vague as to what you are trying to accomplish.
Thanks for your replies. I try to get an anticopy executable program. This progringm, in c++, makes some checks before executing another flash program. The flash program only should has been executed by my c++ program.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.