looking for mastermind group

My friend is working on a project for me, it's a conversational interface specializing in helping men become more attractive to women. I want him to have a few programming buddies to chat with, in order to help figure out a few problems he's having. If you're interested, post here.

The project will eventually go on sale. You will not be compensated for your help.
Last edited on
a conversational interface specializing in helping men become more attractive to women.

This sounds exactly like the beginning of the plot to Weird Science.

All you have to do is hack into some government computer, then hook up a Barbie doll with electrodes and you'll be all set.
simply have your friend post his desired questions and help requests here and we could help.
Sorry, but if you need a computer program to be attractive to women you're beyond all hope. On the other hand, such a program would probably sell quite well anyways...
'Sall good, I'm looking for some people he can chat with regularly, to discuss problems in depth and brainstorm. If you're interested, post here and I'll give you his e-mail address.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.