Blender

I am wanting blender objects to show up in my windows program, but i do not know were to start or how to start. Can anyone please explain?
closed account (LAfSLyTq)
i would also like to know this
Well you would have to be using Direct3D or OpenGL. You would most likely have to either export your blender models to a supported format (D3D) or with OpenGL write your own loader to load the objects. I've not done this myself, but I'm sure there are tutorials or pages somewhere that explain this. Maybe even a blender expert that has coded that, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that as this is C++ and what you are wanting may be too graphical programming for here. Though, I could be wrong again on that regard too :).
Is this a long process? I have looked into it a little, and it dose not seem that hard. But i am no expert.
Well, it depends on the method you chose and on which file format you decide to use (most use 3D Studio Max's export option (collada I think it is)). I've not done it myself, just been told when I was messing with Blender. I've not touched blender in a long time and this is something I did for my son last night (http://twitpic.com/9tkex5 ).
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.