Modal dialog behaviour

Hi,

I have one dialog in MFC using CPropertySheet and having many pages. In one of the page there are list-box having check-box controls in it and few radio control and list-box items changes on basis of these radio-button selection changed.
It's have a constraint that at least one item in the list-box must be checked. So when ever user navigate to other page or presses Ok button or selects some other radio-button, it checks if at-least one item in list-box control is selected or not if not then it pop up a alert AfxMessageBox().

Also when user user click some other radio button and if one of item in list-box is not selected then I un-check this radio-button and deselects the previous one.

But this alert is poping up many times only when user navigate to some other page.

I am not getting what would be the cause behind that, moreover I also created a small dummy project, and things are working prefect.

I was also getting the same multiple time popup message when user selects some other radio-button. There I was first unchecking the currently selected radio button, then i selects the previously selected radio button using pButton.SetCheck() after that I was calling AfxMessageBox().
But just calling the AfxMessageBox() before calling the pButton.SetCheck() fixes the error which was coming when user was changing the radio-button controls.

Question:
[1]. Is there some issue related with calling Modal dialog on Modal dialog.

Thanks
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.