c++ problem with dll file

Hi sry for my bad Language

i wright code in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 vc++ console apk(win32)

then in copy exe file to new win Without (Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package)

then my exe (code) eror dll file :(

1. msvcr100.dll
2. msvcp100.dll

i dont want use (Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package) . i want run clean and

run Without any Lateral program .

plz help me . i dizzy :(
???????
Last edited on
#include <iostream>
#include <tchar.h>
#include <urlmon.h>

#pragma comment(lib, "urlmon.lib")
using namespace std;

int main()
{
	URLDownloadToFile ( NULL, _T("xxx>>URL<<xxx"),_T("xxx>>Save<<xxx"), 0, NULL );
	system("pause");
	return 0;
} 

that code work . but in Microsoft Visual Studio need
1. msvcr100.dll
2. msvcp100.dll

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mani
Then compile the runtime statically into your application, use /MT or /MTd compiler switch.
modoran (660)

how can i do that ?
right click on your project in the solution explorer, then click "c/c++", then "code generation", and then Runtime Library.
Very Very tanx. it's work :P tnx .
Copying the DLL files is a valid path. You most likely were attempting this using the DEBUG build. NEVER distribute the DEBUG build because the C++ runtime for DEBUG is not redistributable, meaning it is illegal to distribute DEBUG builds.

Next time create your RELEASE build, then copy to an "empty" Windows PC and then test it. How? In that empty PC, install Dependency Walker. It will tell you which DLL's are missing. Now just copy those along with the EXE and that should be it.
You most likely were attempting this using the DEBUG build

@webjose, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll are NOT debug runtime DLLs, as #OP asked.
Precisely, modoran. I know those are production dll's. Those don't work if it was the debug build.
Actually their debug equivalents end with a "d" (msvcr100d.dll/msvcp100d.dll)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.