help plz

Write a program which will get 10 random numbers onto one array1 of size 10. Get 10 more random numbers and place them in array2 of size 10. The range of the numbers should be 1-10 only (no zero).
Ask for the names of two players.
The first array is for first player. The second array is for second player. You will compare the numbers for each person and whoever has the bigger number wins. You will compare the same element in the array for each player, so comparing element 0 from array1 with element 0 from array2. Keep count of how many wins and display the persons name of the one who won. *in case of a tie, keep rolling a random number for each player and compare to see who wins...they may tie again so keep going till someone wins.

This is what I have so far I know I need alot but I just don't know what to do I have been working on it for about two days and I'm stuck its an online class and the closest tutor is about 45 minuets away if you can help plz. If your just going to insult please don't.

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

/* Program II */

int main()
{
int array1[10];
int array2[10];
int array3[10];
int modenum;
int modetimes;
int num;
int playerone;
int playertwo;

cout << "Type in Name for Playerone" << endl;
do
{
cin >> array1[0];
}
while cout << "Type in Name for Playertwo" << endl;
do
{
cin >> array2[y];
}
cout << "Please enter the numbers for player one " << endl;
for (int x = 0; x<num; x++)
{
cin >> array1[x];
}

cout << "Please enter the numbers for player two " << endl;
for (int x = 0; x<num; x++)
{
cin >> array2[x];
}

What are the problems you are having? Do you have compiler errors? Is your program outputting unexpected results? Please go into more detail.

Also, please use code tags:
http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.