Assistance

Need help on how to start this C++ for my class

I've only learned strings, loops, char, int, doubles

"Simulate the ATM. Start the user’s checking account balance at $5000. Then, entering a user-input loop, give the user four choices:

W (Withdrawal)
D (Deposit)
B (Show Balance)
Q (Quit)
The user is allowed to enter a single character or an entire word, and the program continues until and unless the user has entered a ‘q’, ‘Q’, “Quit”, etc., in which case the program should end. More specifically:

If the user enters a ‘W’ or ‘w’, or a word beginning with a ‘W’ or a ‘w’, ask for an amount. Subtract the amount from the balance, display the new balance and continue with the main loop.
If the user enters a ‘D’ or ‘d’, or a word beginning with a ‘D’ or ‘d’, ask for an amount. Add the amount to the balance, display the new balance and continue with the main loop.
If the user enters a ‘B’ or ‘b’, or a word beginning with a ‘B’ or ‘b’, display the new balance and continue with the main loop.
If the user enters a ‘Q’ or ‘q’, or a word beginning with a ‘Q” or ‘q’, say goodbye and quit."
This is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again. As it is impossible to find derivative of function without knowledge in arithmetics, you cannot do more complex tasks in programming without clear understanding of basics
@ AbstractionAnon,
I agree.
We are not going to do your homework! We definitely will help you with specific questions you have.
This is not homework site
So go to the following link and you will find great help for your assignments..

http://programminglearners0349.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-simple-atm-simulator-code.html
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.