Can't get Hello World to work.

Hi, this is my first day working with C++, I've been searching around for about an hour looking to solve this problem. I've recently downloaded VS2015 and was using VS2010 before that and have continued to have this issue. What am I doing wrong?

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
	std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::endl;
	return 0;
}

'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\VC2015Projects\Hello World\Debug\Hello World.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp140d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vcruntime140d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ucrtbased.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l2-1-0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'Hello World.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The program '[10044] Hello World.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
What issue? The program ran fine.

Maybe you're looking for this: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1988/
Thank you very much. That fixed one of my problems my other one is I don't understand why "Cannot find or open the PDB file." Repeats on these different files in my compiler.
Issue solved. Thank you guys so much!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.