sequence of events

In what order do these occur when the program "runs":
Load time
Language implementation time
Link time
Execution time
Run time
Compile time
This looks suspiciously like a homework question. It's also really easy to answer after some Googling.
Its not a homework question, its just a question. I you don't know the answer, its better if you don't say anything.
Really? Cause that's a really strange list to have come up with on your own, without understanding what those terms mean.
I am an electrical engineer. I am trying to earn a degree in computer science.
Again, if you do not know the answer, don't say anything.
I do know the answer, but if you're not willing to spend even a little time researching the information yourself, then I would rather you failed to get your computer science degree.
This is homework... NO ONE ever asks a question in this style. it would be more like
"When a program runs, what order would Load time, Link time ect. be?"

you just should add [letter] behind all options.
Last edited on
I am an electrical engineer. I am trying to earn a degree in computer science.

How are you ever going to earn that degree, if all you do is ask other people to answer questions for you? To get the degree, you're going to have to learn stuff. It's child's play to use Google to understand what those terms you listed mean, and what order they happen in. If you're not prepared to do even that, then you're never going to earn that degree.

Again, if you do not know the answer, don't say anything.

I'm curious. Who or what gave you the impression that you could dictate who could say what, in a public discussion forum?
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.