VCMP

Hello i got source code of Gta Vice City Multiplayer.
It is in C++ language
But i dont know how to Compile it because it dont have just one C++ file or 2 it have some folders
Help me or if you need anything tell me
THANKS
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE
What build files does it have? Makefiles? CMake files? A Visual Studio solution? Give us something to work with, here!
This won't do you any good with out the assets. Do you own the original game as well? You'll need things like the artwork, sound and other stuff from the games image.
so i need to know the script of game first ? i need to learn how it works and whats inside it ?
I assume that you're talking about this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vice-city-multiplayer/downloads/vice-city-multiplayer-04-client right? Do you see under "Description" where it says:

GTA: Vice City and Windows XP SP3 or higher are required to run this mod,...

You need a copy of the original game for this.
i didnt understand what you mean but can i ask you again ?
i need the game ? or i need the source code of the game ?
thanks for trying to help me
Yes, assuming you and I are talking about the same project then you need a copy of the original game. It's $9.99 USD on steam right now which should work, but that might be worth researching first.
i have the game on my computer ? now i need to find source code or how can i look inside it ?
You don't need to. What you needed were the assets, the sound files, images etc. Where did you get the source? I don't think we're talking about the same online project.
It tells you how to in the readme.txt, you have to open the Visual Studio file in MSVS 6.0... Unless you know for a fact that this works, it will probably be more of a hassle than it is worth.
Ohh thank you bro do you have skype ? add me please armando.gjoni1
I have some other questions please bro
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.