BET HELP!!

I had a bet with my friend, this is my second question posting on C++ ever. My first experience wasn't so good as i lost my bet but hopefully this time i will win. I don't know anything about C++ so please don't expect me to pre-understand anything. The question is as follows:

Create a program that declares a 2 dimensional array and fills it with random numbers. You will need to create functions that: fill the 2D array, find a number and count the number of instances of the number in the 2d array and load the coordinates of the matches in an array or arrays. You will need functions to print the array 2D array and the list of coordinates of matches.

In the main function create an array called everyOdd. The array should hold seven rows with six columns.

Create a void function call FirstArray that will fill a 2D array with variable rows and six columns with random odd numbers from 1 to 99. Don’t assume the function will only be used to fill 7x6 tables.

Create a void function call SecondArray that will print a 2D array with any number of rows and six columns. Don’t assume the function will only be used to print 7x6 tables.

Create a value producing function called TheNumber that will search a two dimensional array of various rows and nine columns for the number of times a particular number is found within the array. The function should return the number of times the number appears within the array and the coordinates, row and column, where each match is located. Don’t assume the function will only search 7x6 tables.

Your TheNumber function should take as arguments the number to search for, and the two dimensional array to search. You are going also to need something to fill with the the row and column coordinates of found matches. Use either one or two arrays to hold the coordinates, your choice.

Next, create another function called ReadtheArray that will have as arguments a set of row and column coordinates, and a 2D array of variable rows and six columns to read. This function should just use the row and column coordinates arguments to read the 2D array passed in at the coordinates and return the value at those row and column coordinates. As the array to be read should not be changed by this function, the array argument should be a constant.
Since you don't know about C++, why dont you place this homework assignment under the jobs section? You may find someone who would do it for a fee and you can win the bet. It will be hard to find someone to do it for you for free, but I could be wrong. Good luck on the bet.
Thanks dude, i'll try there :) Appreciate it.
Seems like people will get angry if i post there so if anyone could help it would be great and i will greatly appreciate it.. Probably in the coming 10 years when i will be a Billionaire i'll give you a million or two 😂😂
Don't spam the forum with multiple threads on the same topic. it wastes everyone's time.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.