Anyone have an answer to this chegg question?

I've got an assignment that uses part of this question from chegg and I don't know how to go about this.

http://d2vlcm61l7u1fs.cloudfront.net/media%2F05b%2F05b34151-6222-463e-909b-8eca73e02130%2FphpBb1uVu.png

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited on
Please be wary of people asking you to PM them. This forum has trolls who maliciously give bad advice to beginners, and they try to do this in private because they know they'll be called out on it in public.

Ask yourself this question: why would it benefit you to have the conversation in private with one person, when you could get the collective advice of the experts here by holding it in public?
MikeyBoy wrote:
Ask yourself this question: why would it benefit you to have the conversation in private with one person, when you could get the collective advice of the experts here by holding it in public?

Then you ought to solve the problem in front of everyone. You are also lazy, don't criticize someone without real proof.

And yet you went and deleted your post - just as you do every time someone calls you on this behaviour of yours, or reports you. Almost as if you know you've done something wrong, and want to hide what you've done, no?
Last edited on
Yeah I solved it anyways but it's good to be wary of these kind of people now. Thanks!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.