trouble reading input

Pages: 12
The hilarious side is OP will probably go and copy what I gave the humans on the other thread.
Everybody wins except the Namby Pamby TinMan singing his theme song which doesn't rate a mention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
Thank you for the link. I have not listened to "IZ" for a while.
That is nice. I say thank you and I get reported.

Anyone man enough to own up to it?
Guess not.
Anyone man enough to own up to it?
Wasn't me Namby. And it wasn't Retweeter who lacks any semblance of manhood just like Carol helios and the Flying Nun mother inferior Sister Lucretia Borgese. So, I'm left with the only possibility - you've been playing with yourself again.
againtry wrote:
Wasn't me Namby. And it wasn't Retweeter who lacks any semblance of manhood just like Carol helios and the Flying Nun mother inferior Sister Lucretia Borgese. So, I'm left with the only possibility - you've been playing with yourself again.
Well againtry, statements like this especially about by far more respected members like you are makes you look like both: an idiot and a troll.
That you report for idiotic reason is not too farfetched.
@coder777,

Thank you.
@coder777
Respect - bullshit. In each and every case they started it and you dickheads who think you/they have some special insight that I am supposed to find awe inspiring. It's a computer language dope, a fucking recipe list. It has all been worked out for you.

I haven't reported anybody here. You're dreaming. I couldn't give a schmik about reports and pink coloring.

You're jumping to conclusions because of your bigotry and and petty narrow minded prejudice.

You're the troll if it comes to that. Where are the contributions you've made other than crass waffle and other boring cult rubbish? 7578 do nothing pieces of crap from a demonstrably incompetent dope. The best you can come up with is the incessant code tags and std:: 'reminders' prefix useless commentary. Wow, what genius at work there.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12