enters 150, the program should print:
Last edited on
Also;
2. Write a program that prints a multiplication table, like this:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20
3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30
10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
What part of the question(s) are you having trouble with?
I'm a rookie C + + program. this is my homework. I do not think in any way I can. All I got a problem briefly
Can you help me to write code completely
No, we don't do homework, that's your job. we will help with a specific question, post your work and any questions you have.
I understand. but I missed the first lessons. get these homework will give the teacher a note. Do not have an the possibility to be help a bit
I've said this before - start simple and gradually work towards a full solution. For example, getting the input from the user would be a start. Don't be overwhelmed by the whole problem, break it down into smaller steps and tackle those smaller parts.

Just a hint, I'd expect the first program to use a loop, possibly a while loop, when finding and printing the factors.

The second program, a table is two-dimensional, so I'd expect two loops. Most likely a for-loop to go through each row, and inside that another for-loop to go through each column.
Last edited on
thank you
I agree with Chervil, start simple, compile and make sure what you have started with works.

BTW
Factors of 150
1 x 150
2 x 75
3 x 50
5 x 30
6 x 25
10 x 15

Determine which variable type you what to use, int would be good
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/variables/

I would take a different approach, factor a single value, such as 150.
It's easy then to change it to accept user input or input from a file.

You will learn a lot doing this yourself, it would not benefit you for us to do it for you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.