Beginners - January 2017 (Page 3)

by pumzye
No Output on screen

Hello there, How do i get my program to display the average and computed standard deviation as written in the code. #include <iostream> #include<cstdlib>...
[5 replies] Last: Ok, here it is , i have included #include<initializer_list> for the v... (by integralfx)
Bucket Sort Using 2D Array

I'm looking for the code of "Bucket Sort Using 2D Array"; Could anyone help me with that ?
[1 reply] : could anyone help me with this question as i mentioned in title plz ?... (by mbozzi)
Small Error??

I'm writing a program that does factorials. It is supposed to cout all the factorials up to the integer that the user enters. Example: Input Enter integer (...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int counter ... (by bird1234)
Need help with 3 tasks for my homework

Write your question here. 1.The user writes a nubmer.Write a program to count the digits of the number. 2.The user writes a number.Write a program that imprin...
[2 replies] Last: 1: #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int i=... (by bird1234)
Help with simple formula

I want to know how to make this simple formula work, whatever I do I always get 0 as if the formula is ignored. As seen below I want it so that if I type "area"...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, I thought it was all declared in the beginning. (by MooseRichard)
Can someone let me know how to use the .peek() and .get() together in this code?

So I have to use peek and get in this code to see if the next character is a whitespace. While there is a white space, it runs true. As long as it is a white sp...
[1 reply] : istream::peek reads the next character in the input sequence, so you... (by gunnerfunner)
this sorting technique is not working

why is this not working(selection sort) void selsort(int a , int n) { int low,flag,tmp; for(int i=0;i<n/;i++) { flag=0; for(int j=i;j<n;j++) { ...
[2 replies] Last: Hello guddu232000, PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting but... (by Handy Andy)
arrow key

just asking, what char numbers are arrow key returning because i only have 1 set of the arrow key number 72 for up 75 for left 77 for right 80 for down ...
[2 replies] Last: @Flaze07 Not really sure how you're checking for the direction arrow ... (by whitenite1)
reference as data member

would reference as data member be the best choice if the data will not be initialized in constructor? class Boundary; class Shop { Shop(Boundary& b) : s...
[no replies]
double integer variable in another function

suppose i define r=2 in a function g().how do i display twice the value of r in my main()?
[1 reply] : You use r in the return value of g: #include <iostream> int g() { ... (by dhayden)
How to rewrite following C++ code into C code?

How to do this in C? Please write entire code, because general hints don't help me. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ double**ptr=...
[2 replies] Last: I still don't know how to do this, please write entire code. I'm a beg... (by strange15)
Help with Programming!

Hello I am trying to get this dumbbell program to print out the factors of an integer in descending order. However many times I have tried to do different codin...
[2 replies] Last: Hello jollyholly11, After writing the program and then rewriting the ... (by Handy Andy)
by altabz
windows visual

Write your question here. what shoud i do with this developer command prompt of windows visual what to do next.?
[no replies]
by zara42
2D string array doesn't work

Hi...!! I am a beginner in programming .. i am trying to store student data as in student data of student 1 is under student one ... then student 2.. i am g...
[1 reply] : Give The Brief Explanation about your problem #include<iostream... (by bird1234)
Insert a Link to a Dynamic Linked List

Hi, The following programme is transcribed from a tutorial I am learning. With the programme, the tutor illustrated how to insert a link to the middle of a dyn...
[12 replies] Last: gunnerfunner, I greatly appreciate that you spent your precious time p... (by iclearwater)
Monthly budget project won't calculate numbers correctly

So for my C++ class we have to write code for a monthly budget chart, the user input info and the code spits out a chart. In 1 of the testBeds the code calculat...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; /******... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Problem using infile to copy to struct member

I am trying to read data from a text file and store it into an array of structs of various types. Everything works fine when reading charVar values, only when ...
[4 replies] Last: First problem, original struct: struct carData { char model ; ... (by Chervil)
Char substring copy function

I have a working CHAR function, but would like some feedback on possibly making it better. I haven't created the prototype yet, but expect it to take on 5 pa...
[1 reply] : I have a working CHAR function, but would like some feedback on possi... (by Mantorr22)
Strange error, argv[4] being set to null when a file exists?

Strange error, argv being set to null when a file exists? I think reading the code and reading the output would describe this issue the best. When I run the ...
[8 replies] Last: Oh! Ugh, I make the silliest mistakes sometimes. I don't get why I kee... (by RealGiganitris)
The biggest sum in a row (arrays)

Why do i get an incorrect result? int z ; srand(static_cast<unsigned int>(time(0))); for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { for (int j = 0; j < 4; j++) { ...
[2 replies] Last: hahha I really need to go to sleep i can't believe it :D (by spax1111111)
January 2017 Pages: 12345... 24
  Archived months: [dec2016] [feb2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.