C++ Arrays and classes

hey guys anybody can help me to write this Assignment I have No idea?
this is my Assignment and due tomorrow please!!!!

please DO NOT TELL ME here we can not help you to write the code and this is your Assignment if you can do it just tell me the code,otherwise say nothing .

Thanks

read cars from a file At the bottom of the input function, declare a Car object named temp using the constructor that takes the five parameters.

Create a file containing the following three lines of data .

Type ARR number kind loaded destination

Car CN 819481 maintenance false NONE

Car SLSF 46871 business true Memphis

Car AOK 156 tender true McAlester

In the input function, declare an object of type ifstream named inputFile, which we will use to read from the file.At the beginning of the code for the input function, open thefile. If the open fails, send a message to stderr and exit the program.

1. main

2. Car member functions

1. constructors in the order

1. default constructor

2. copy constructor

3. other constructors

2. output

3. operator== with Car parameters

4. input

Last edited on
The steps are described in some detail. What exactly do you need help with?
I want the answer .
please DO NOT TELL ME here we can not help you to write the code and this is your Assignment

So, just to be clear: you already know what answer you're going to get, and you decided to post anyway?
I'll do it for $25.

:P
@ Avilius: Why the emoticon? I think this is a legitimate stance to take assuming you are making a serious bid. OP requested a service that people here are capable of providing, traditionally the person providing the service is given money as compensation. There is nothing wrong with that unless OP tries to pass the code off as their own, and even then it's only a problem at the university. Otherwise most IP laws would mark OP as the employer and the person providing the content as a contractor. So in other words OP would legally own the product.
My post was actually half serious. I'm not expecting the OP to take the offer, but if he does I'll do it for the amount specified.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.