Ok so i'm creating a Dll in Visual Studio 2010 Prof. and using GetWindowText and SendMessage both return "Default IME" instead of the Windows Text. OS: Windows 7 (x64) Ultimate. Oh and I am compiling Unicode because thats how the application sends the data to the DLL
Thanks for looking again. to respond to your previous post in a way you were correct. after looking at my code and not having been up for the last 20 hrs straight and then getting up again after just 6hrs of sleep lol. I realized that the information that I was POINTING to was incorrect.
So many times browse the forums and I find a thread that just ends and the admin set it to resolved. So i'm gonna post my NEW working code in the event that someone runs into the same issue