i need help ????

hello
please can anyone help me on how to solve this program ??

Create a text file that contains student number (9-digit number), year (one of the four years:
Senior denoted by SE, Junior denoted by JU, Sophomore denoted by SO or Freshman denoted by FR), and GPA (a floating point number greater than 0.0) . Add at least two students. For example, your text file may contain entries as follows:
201212345 JU 3.5
201071256 SE 2.8
……..
Then write a C++ program that uses the file you created above to do the following:
a. Display all the contents of the file in a tabular format with the first row being a header row.
b. Display Standard Deviation for students’ GPA.
c. Write to a file that is called StudentGPA.txt only the GPA is greater than 3 from the read file.
d. Your program should display the above 3 options as a menu, where the user will choose the task he/she wants to carry out. Once the user decides to stop, then your program should allow the user to choose exist or stop from the same menu. Your main menu should look as below:
Please type in your choice:
a. Display file contents
b. Display Standard Deviation GPA
c. Write GPA greater than 3 in text file
d. Exit
Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.