c++ temperature

http://i.imgur.com/IXVvC8I.jpg
I am supposed to do an assignment but does anyone have any clue about it? i'm rather new to programming if you guys could give me the codes and guide me i would be grateful for it.
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.

Your assignment, which is more than plain "hello world", implies that your class has touched several topics already. Use that knowledge.
does anyone have any clue about it?
yeah sure

i'm rather new to programming if you guys could give me the codes and guide me i would be grateful for it.

I didn't read the entire assignment so don't expect this code to be exactly what you want, it should just give you ideas about input/output and how to store the data

Go for it!
int main()
{
    // how do you get the data?
    float temperatures[2][31];
    // get data here

// write menu
    std::cout << "Welcome!" << std::endl
    std::cout << "write your options here somewhere" << std::endl;

// get option
    int option;
    std::cin >> option;