Weird noise

I have two c++ projects. One is written using Wt framework and is a webpage with a server. Other is my own implementation of quadtree and physics engine using SDL2. When i run my webpage its all good nothing weird. But when i run my physicsengine my computer starts to make this weird whining noise, similar to those of capasitors in the old tv-s. I fisrt thought thtm ybe my exception handling is causing something weird so i rewrote it to nto use exceptions. Still i get this weird noise.

Program itself just renders a widow whith white background whit blue frames around the partitions of quadtree and a small red square moving. Any idea what is causing this? Is it my program or is my computer starting to breake?

Im also using Visual Studio 2015.
Last edited on
You need to sacrifice a virgin ram.
And this sound only happens when i run this specific program. Games, other projects, whatever, silence.
It's probably the CPU fan spinning up.
No its not the sound of a fan. CPU fan is spinning almost allthe time due to me playing lot of games :D. Im gona make a new project with SDL2 and a single moving object il see if it repeats.
¿have you tried turning it off and on again?
Yes. Made another project with SDL. I think it might be GPU Fan(Laptop with external GPU)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.