C++ Create a program

Requirements
Create a modular(functions) program with the brief algorithm as below:
1) Prompt the user to request the number (n) of voltage inputs.
2) Create the array of size n.
3) Call the function to calculates and return the average of the n voltages entered.
4) Call the function to calculate and return the standard deviation for the n voltages entered. 5) Call the functions to check and return the highest and lowest values that user entered.
6) Displays the result summary which includes, average, standard dev., highest and lowest values entered. The formula for standard deviation is given as
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/10opd9z.jpg[/IMG]
For this program, you must create FOUR functions. The first function to calculate average, the second function to calculate standard deviation, the third function to identify the highest value and the last function to identify the lowest value based on the array and array’s size passed as the function parameters. The functions’ prototype must follow the format as given below:
// functions’ prototype
//the two parameters represent an array, and array size double calcAvg(double [],int); double calcStdDev(double [],int); double getHighest(double [],int); double getLowest(double [],int);
eg. Assume values[] is the array name and user has choose to enter n voltage,
i. calculate average by invoking the function with statement:
double avg = calcAvg(values, n);
ii. calculate standard deviation by invoking the function with statement:
double sDev = calcStdDev(values, n);
iii. identify the highest value by invoking the function with statement:
double high = highest(values, n);
iv. calculate standard deviation by invoking the function with statement:
double low = lowest(values, n);
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
@naf999
Did you implement this part of the assignment?
iii. identify the highest value by invoking the function with statement:
double high = highest(values, n);
Thanks for reply guys.
i was helping my friend and he was able to do it .
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.