looping structures and arrays

hie can i please get someone to write this program for me.

Problem: Write a C++ program that uses looping structures and arrays to
(1) Display your ID line on the console AND write it to the output file.
(2) Read and display the contents of an input file containing ten (10) one- and two-digit
numbers. Create your own input file with the name “Lab24.dat” (as demonstrated in
class).
(3) Test for File Open errors. Exit the program with the message “Error opening input
file” if an input file open error occurs. The program must terminate if a file open error
occurs.
(4) Use a function to sort the array using the “bubble sort” technique demonstrated in
class.
(5) Display the sorted array AND write the contents of the sorted array to an output file
named (Lab24.out).
(6) Use the same “cout” messages used in the sample below.
(7) Formatting – line up the “ones” column in each set of output figures (as shown below).
hie can i please get someone to write this program for me.

sure, we'd like nothing better than to help out someone who's shown no effort of his/her own.
Last edited on
If you want someone to write a program for you, please post in the "Jobs" forum. It would probably be helpful to mention how much you're paying for someone to do the work you're hiring for.

If you want us to help you write the code, then you should show us what you've written so far, and ask specific questions about the things you're having difficulty with
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.