Login in computer with a c++ program

Sorry if my English isn't good enough.
I've created a c++ program which simulates a login program and I would like it to become real. I'd like to use it as my login page everytime I start my computer but it's rather difficult to find info about it in the Internet. (I'm using Windows 10)

The first problem is where I put the executable for it to start everytime I turn on the pc.
Some people say that you need to copy the executable here: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup, others say that you need to modify the BIOS, and others that you get to go to Registry Editor > Local machine > software > Microsoft > Windows > Current Version > Run, and create a file that fits there.

The second problem is that I don't know how does it let me enter the pc or not when the password is wrongly introduced. At the moment if you introduce the wrong data it just says "There's been an error introducing the data" and then asks you to press a key to exit the executable. So I'd like to put some filter there.
Isn't there a kind of tutorial to modify the GINA? I see that it's rather difficult. Hasn't somebody tried to do it before, so I can follow their steps?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.