New to Programming

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can sort of tutor me for like 30 minutes just so i may ask some questions?
If you ask your questions here, on the forum, there would be people who are willing to answer them.
I learn't 99% of my knowledge from basic tutorials here and there. Lazy foo tutorials has really simple & fun code, with that knowledge you can create your own first project.

Then the complexity of my code went up by ^100, by re-writing the engine from the book game coding complete from 3d to 2d while being cross platform in the most simplest way I can.

Even though you would think you need a high skill level to do something like this, all the code looks the same as beginner code. Even a beginner could go step by step to understand how things work (even if it is a bit long winded).

The best person who can properly teach you how to program is yourself. Even books are quite unhelpful if you haven't spent enough time programming to really get it.

Also when you do ask questions here, try to read the sticky at beginners.
The best person who can properly teach you how to program is yourself.

this really is true... and like poteto said it takes A LOT of time and practice!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.