State diagramm

Hey Guys have I solved task right ?
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5363/ygp59kzc_png.htm

I know that I have to make a arrow on state C when I have to remove B and A when wrong sequence .

Is the Diagramm correct ?

Here the task:
A machine is supplied with a conveyor belt. For a product, the components A, B and C are needed, and exactly in this order and directly behind each other. A camera controls the products, inappropriate components are sorted out. The associated controller is to be implemented as a state machine. Model the controller as a state diagram and pay attention to the information under the sketch.

The controller displays its status on a small display:
• If component A is detected, the display will show the letter A in green. If directly
Before no complete triplet has been detected, the inappropriate components of the
Conveyor belt removed.
• If component B is detected, the display will show the letter B in green, but only if
immediately before component A was detected. If directly before component B or component C
was detected, the inappropriate components are removed from the conveyor belt.
• If component C is detected, the display will show the letter C in green and flash
three times, but only if immediately before component B was detected and immediately before component A was detected. In all other cases, the inappropriate components are removed from the conveyor (see sketch).
Design a state diagram in UML notation,
Your diagram is very hard to read.
Also, the task description refers to a "sketch".
Last edited on
Can you really not read it ?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.