Assignment help

I have got homework. but I am busy with my exams. anyone help me in doing this assignment.
Thanks in advance.

1) Build an application which populates (Builds) AVL-BST and then saves all nodes data into a file data.dat by using object IO. Each node should have following data

Patient Name
Father Name
Address
Disease
Doctor Name
Patient ID(Numeric).

NIC and patient ID should be unique. Choice should be given to the user either build BST on basis of NIC or Patient ID.

2) Second application should read data from file and again build AVL-BST on the basis of either NIC or Patient ID. Then following tasks should be performed on the basis of user choice.
 Show record of the patient having greatest key.
 Show record of the patient having least key.
 Show record of all patients with respect to the key in ascending order.
 Show record of all patients with respect to the key in Descending order.
 Delete any record with given key.
 Add new record.
 Search any record on the basis of key and also show that after how many traversals record is found.

Note: key may be NIC or Patient ID.
> I have got homework. but I am busy with my exams. anyone help me in doing this assignment.
What makes you special compared to all your compadres on the same course?

If you're genuinely overloaded, talk to your tutor.

Here (nor anywhere) is not the place to get a free handout just because you're "too busy".
Effective time management is a skill like any other, and now seems like a good time to start learning it.

Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.