Tutor needed URGENT !!!

Hey!!

I need an urgent tutor for 2 questions...Please email me at

mastermindisnow@gmail.com

Pleease I desperately need help. I mean it.
Shouldn't it be easier to just post the two questions here?
:D
Last edited on
if i do that will u guys do it for me..I mean i jus dun need help i want u guys to do it.
Are you serious?
At least he's honest.
lol..i dun know why someone reported my comment ? Yep stewbond i am honest..the only reason i dun post here is cuz i dun want my teacher to c it and plus i am gna pay u for doin it...
lol..i dun know why someone reported my comment ? Yep stewbond i am honest..the only reason i dun post here is cuz i dun want my teacher to c it and plus i am gna pay u for doin it...

Well if you're willing to pay for it, good for you. I'm not going to tell you what you should and should not do, but I will certainly suggest you learn to spell, and it would be better for you to actually learn to program rather than paying someone. Truly why in the hell are you in school if you're going to pay someone to do the learning for you?
the thing is I am quitting C++ because i dun understand it..so i want someone to do it for me. u do it ? will u ?
@qwertyasdfgh Why would you even take a C++ course if you want someone else to do it?
Last edited on
well the first course was easy so i got it thru but the 2nd one is too hard and i can't do it. are u gna do it for me ?
Don't give up when it gets hard keep on trying you'll get it.
Stewbond's kinda right, gotta credit him for honesty! But seriously, even I had struggled with this, but its like any other language you try and learn, it comes with practice... Don't give up so easy...
If you're going to quit the course anyway then what's the point of doing the problem (or rather, having someone else do it for you)? Rather than waste time and/or money, just stop going to the classes.
what r u talking about ..I am not going to fail the class by not doing the questions.
This is great.

qwertyasdfgh, please keep asking.

We'll keep saying no.

And whoever it is out there, keep reporting it :)
You should just ask people to explain them (the parts you don't know) I'm absolutely clueless about C++ and I'm taking my first course.

Sure, you're going to get some rude answers and people are going to ask do your own work you lazy %^$^$%. But a lot of people do help o-o. Or try to...

I know I always start out clueless. It helps to ask.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.