corrigé un code source en opencv

slt tout le monde,
j'ai une problème au niveau programmation de opencv , j'ai déjà fait une partie du travail demandé , j'ai réalisé une séquence d'image faisant une vidéo, mais maintenant ,il faut que je dessin un rectangle dans l'image pour détecter un objet pour le moment il est fixe, ne fait pas la suivi du l'objet.
ce pour cela ,j'ai fait un petit code ,malheureusement il me donne des erreurs.Voici le code :
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <cv.h>
#include <vector>
#include <string>
#include <cxcore.h>
#include <highgui.h>
using namespace std;
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
        for (int k=0;k<1;k++)
        {
                std::string varimg;
                char format[] = "franck_000%d.jpg";
                char filename[sizeof format+100];
                sprintf(filename,format,k);
                varimg = filename ;
                IplImage*imgw = cvLoadImage( varimg.c_str() );
                cvNamedWindow( "Example1", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE );
                cvRectangle(imgw, cvPoint(230,100),cvPoint(550,500),CV_RGB(255,0,0), 3);
                cvShowImage("Example1",imgw);
                cvWaitKey(1);
                cvReleaseImage(&imgw);
        }
        return 0;
}

merci d'avance pour chacun pense de m'aider.

I think it would be better if you wrote in Enlish instead of French, as the majority of the people on this forum use English, and you're then much more likely to get the help you need.

Anglais, s'il vous plaît?
Last edited on
hello sir ,
i would like where is the problem at this code because i haven't so much time to correct this work .That this is the window of errorException non gérée à 0x000007fefd4dcacd (KernelBase.dll) dans OpenCV_serimg.exe*: Exception Microsoft C++*: cv::Exception à l'emplacement mémoire 0x0026e240..
and this the comment:Opencv error:Null pointer<Null array pointer is passed> in unkown function ,file../.../.../
It seems that the you can't load the image, so imgw is a null pointer.
Make sure that the filename is correct.
If you've got more experience with c++ consider using stringstream instead of sprintf. Also, opencv2

@Stupebrett: vicious circle
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.