Over 100 errors, stopping compilation

I'm working on a program to read data from a 3D file, such as a .OBJ file, and render it on-screen. Simple, yes, but oddly difficult. I can read the file with no problem using a combination of ifstreams and istringstreams. However, whenever I try to compile my program, I get a long list of errors about gl.h redefining APIENTRY and not using WINGDIAPI and how "void" is used incorrectly and how C++ doesn't support "default int" and many other terrible things. I strongly suspect that I am getting these errors because I'm not including a necessary header somewhere, but I just don't know which one.

Also of note is that this program worked beautifully when I had it built to import a FBX file (save that it couldn't render the file correctly) but now that I'm trying to read an OBJ file I get these boatloads of errors. I don't blame the file type, but I got rid of a bunch of include statements trying to get this thing to work.

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional on a computer running Windows 7 64-bit, if that's relevant.
I get a long list of errors about gl.h redefining APIENTRY and not using WINGDIAPI
http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Platform_specifics:_Windows#Compiler_errors_and_gl.h
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.