can you helpp me plz

1. Write a C++ program that converts uppercase letters to their corresponding telephone digits . The program should reads the letter 'A' through 'Z' and print the corresponding telephone digit. To stop the program, the user is prompted for the sentinel. which is '#'.

Sample Run:

Telephone Digits
Program to convert uppercase letters to their corresponding telephone digits.
To stop the program enter #.
Enter a letter: S

The letter you entered is S
The corresponding telephone digit is :7

Enter another uppercase letter to find its corresponding telephone digit. To stop the program enter #.
Enter a letter: @

Invalid input

Enter another uppercase letter to find its corresponding telephone digit. To stop the program enter #.
Enter a letter: A

The letter you entered is A
The corresponding telephone digit is :2

Enter a letter: #

Thank you .

2. Write a C++ program that reads in the side of a square and prints the square out of asterisks. Your program should work for square of all sizes between 1 and 20, when the user enter other sizes the program should display an error message.

Sample Run 1:

Enter the square side: 5

Sample Run 2:

Enter the square side:21
invalid input. the side of a square should be between 1 and 20.
What problem are you having?

Show us the code you've written. Explain to us the problems you're having with that code. Then we can help.
Write a C++ program that reads in the side of a square and prints the square out of asterisks
and i wont you send me out put
Write a C++ program that converts uppercase letters to their corresponding telephone digits
So... you're asking us to do your homework for you?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.