Abstraction, if you dont know, just say you dont know instead of a response of that sort. If I was on a machine that was capible of compiling then I certainly would. I am on my work machine therefore I can't.
If you were having trouble with compile errors you should have said so and posted the errors. If you are having trouble understanding specific statements, then you should have made clear which statements are giving you trouble.
As ResidentBiscuit said, we're here to help but we don't do homework assignments.
Problems with your code:
1) You're missing #include <iostream> and usingnamespace std;
2) count and innerCount are not defined.
3) Code needs to be enclosed in a proper function (main)
4) You're missing closure for one of your while loops.
5) You're missing a semicolon at line 4.
6) You haven't edited your post to use code tags as requested.