array problem

Write a program to print out the input n numbers in ascending order by using the following sorting method.
a. Exchange sort
b. Inserting sort
c. counting sort
How much have you written so far?
@L B
How much have you written so far?

If I am not mistaken he wrote four statements.:)
@vlad considering that he has been required to use <iostream.h> in his other posts, I'd say his teacher is teaching deprecated C++ that he can't understand or get help with on the internet. I consider it personally offensive that you will not help someone learn just because they don't know how to ask for help.

Also note that the sort names are not the most common names, probably the names his teacher told him. Because of this he can't even properly use a search engine to get help.
Last edited on
@L B
I consider it personally offensive that you will not help someone learn just because they don't know how to ask for help.

Then what is the problem? Write the program for him! :) His post about the help is clear enough.:)
Writing the program for him does not help him learn.
@L B
Writing the program for him does not help him learn

He did not ask about learning C++. He need the program. If he would need to know C++ then the question would be formulated another way.:)
LB wrote:
I consider it personally offensive that you will not help someone learn just because they don't know how to ask for help.
@L B
I am sorry but I do not see your help him. It more looks like you are trying to help me. But I did not ask any help.
I asked him how much he has done so far. That is a helpful que that he should have started writing code by now.
@L B
I asked him how much he has done so far. That is a helpful que that he should have started writing code by now.

And I said that you should not have any doubt that he wrote exactly four statements.:)

The problem is as I think that he does not know what to write else.:)

sNB Qkjubf jwtviES
Google wrote:
Your search - sNB Qkjubf jwtviES - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
• Try different keywords.
• Try more general keywords.
• Try fewer keywords.
damn walking keyboard
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.