General C++ Programming - August 2016 (Page 12)

by blec
having errors with a program, an office equipment inventory

am working on a program, an office equipment inventory but i have errors, this is the program below. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using ...
[4 replies] Last: thanks let me try it (by blec)
troubles with static variables

how do I exactly use static variable? I want to initialize variable "current" at the start of the program and use it later on when user changes combobox value, ...
[4 replies] Last: In your case you have two variable with the name current within two ... (by coder777)
adding same element in 2 arrays using one function

Hi Everyone i am doing a depth first search array implementation in c++..and there's this push() function which adds items into array with size 8. together wit...
[1 reply] : If you had used the code brackets it would probably have looked like t... (by Nico)
"expected an expression"

hello, i have this bug, evaluate functions are declared but every time i call it there is an error. if you see please tell me what is wrong thank you! ...
[3 replies] Last: population .evaluate( population ); The population is ... (by cire)
How to implement Linked List with structs as data field?

typedef struct route_request{ // different datatypes }Route_Request; typedef struct fetch_rreq{ Route_Request rreq; ClockType Timestamp; // Time at whi...
[1 reply] : #include <list> std::list<Route_Request> requests; http://www.cplus... (by Thomas1965)
"Vectors are better than Linked Lists" Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQs6IC-vgmo I'm a bit confused as to why Bjarne Stroustrup says that linked lists are slower than vectors and that they should ...
[16 replies] Last: @ne555 Thank you very much. Shouldn't program when i'm tired I didn't ... (by Pindrought)
Migrating code from VS2008 to VS2010: Error C3892

All, I'm still converting code from Visual Stusio 2008 to version 2010 but ... Error C3892: "std::_Tree_unchecked_const_iterator<_Mytree,_Base>::operator ->":...
[7 replies] Last: Hi helios, thx for your help. The comparison function which causes th... (by surplus)
August 2016 Pages: 1... 101112
  Archived months: [jul2016] [sep2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.