General C++ Programming - June 2018 (Page 9)

by Bleron
How can I do this program to show the typed number as many times as the value of the number?

I have to write this program and till now this is what I have. The program need to read a number from the user and then to show number from 1 to n(typed number...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you guys. Got it now. I have worked the same way a program which... (by Bleron)
Undefined variable solution?

If I set to zero, outputs zero. What else can I do? #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace std; // ======== // Constants const double ...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> const double PI = 3.14; void... (by JLBorges)
Using a class method to assign a value to a private member.

Folks, I am trying to use a method within a class to assign a value to a private member of that class. I can't figure this out to save my hind-parts. Can anyone...
[1 reply] : class foo { private: int x; public: void setx(int val... (by jonnin)
C++ : can i create an empty function for then i redefine it? (1,2,3)

can i create an empty function like(or other different way): void hello() { //empty; } for then i redefine it?
[41 replies] Last: i'm sorry to all. thanks to all for helped me so much. thank you (by Cambalinho)
Why is bomb getting out of grid.

Hey this is the game i made. I run the program but after picking 2 diamonds bomb get off grid and i cant figure out why. Here is code #include<iostream> #incl...
[1 reply] : The loop is only checking the new positions against the previous posit... (by Peter87)
Matrix upside down

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int size; cin>>size; int arr ; int temp; int i; for(int i=0; i<size; i++){ cin>>arr ; ...
[1 reply] : Base on you code, the first input is the size. 3 is your size, so it i... (by keekee)
Skipping Error - Program Does Not Restart from The Beginning

I try to make the program restarts when character y is entered. It jumps over the first and asking for the second variable input except on the first run. Is the...
[4 replies] Last: I am learning c++, so let me know if you have a better idea. I have ad... (by keekee)
by Bleron
How can I write this program in c++?

Write a program that reads integer numbers from the user until their amount exceeds 100 or the number of readings is 20. Then the screen shows how many numbers...
[7 replies] Last: I solved it. This made it clear for(i=0; i<20 && sum<100; i++) (by Bleron)
by ahaana
getting error ld return 1 exit

#include<iostream> #include<conio.h> #include<process.h> using namespace std; struct tree_node { tree_node *left; tree_node *right; int da...
[2 replies] Last: after I got rid of cornholio and getch, I get this error: undefined ... (by jonnin)
by Lex33
Swim Lane Diagramm

Hello Guys I have this task: Create a UML activity diagram for a coffee machine, as in many Households occurs. The machine can brew espresso, cappuccino and ...
[3 replies] Last: I don't think so, you need columns for your boxes as in: https://i.sta... (by kbw)
Linked List Help !

I have a problem with my link list assignment This is the question c) Develop a program (based on the flow chart) that uses a linked list data structure t...
[2 replies] Last: Try to create a diagram on paper to see how variables are assigned ... (by dashbob)
June 2018 Pages: 1... 789
  Archived months: [may2018] [jul2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.