General C++ Programming - May 2018 (Page 11)

conversion string to char

Is any funciton to convert string to char*? not to const char*
[3 replies] Last: doing as Peter87 said is fine until you change its length. If you nee... (by jonnin)
Dynamic string array

I need to create a dynamic array for an Employee class. The array must be of the employee names. I have nothing on my main yet because I'm still very confused. ...
[2 replies] Last: I have implemented a few types of string arrays but they don't do what... (by soleilquiles1)
How to convert string to char massive

is any function to convert string to char*? not to const char*.
[2 replies] Last: *Sigh* this is a duplicate of http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/2... (by MikeyBoy)
C++ error during VS2015 debugging-function not returning value

Hello fellow C++ coders. Below is an error message I received when I debugged by C++ code using VS2015 on Windows 8 Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable ...
[3 replies] Last: Well, I was hoping you'd look through it and see it yourself, but appa... (by MikeyBoy)
[ISSUE] Sorting [Smallest to Largest]

Good afternoon, I have written a program in C++ that allows you to enter 3 numbers. The numbers can be entered one after the other, or all at ounce (as long a...
[2 replies] Last: For just three values, we do not really need any loops. #include <ios... (by JLBorges)
May 2018 Pages: 1... 91011
  Archived months: [apr2018] [jun2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.