General C++ Programming - October 2014 (Page 38)

Issues with forwarding of variadics

Based on this thread http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/143019/ I could realize my delegate factory, which is working fine. Now it's time to embed those del...
[4 replies] Last: Great job! Thanks again for this perfect advise! (by hellhound)
by judo11
How to save and delete some word in the text file in C++ without resetting it?

Every time I open my program the text file becomes empty and how can I save all the inputs in the text file I mean how can I still edit and see my last inputs? ...
[no replies]
by judo11
How to trap integer inputs in C++?

This is just a portion of my program and I want to trap the integer inputs using while loop. cout<<"\nEnter the name : "; while(/*integer input or not in char...
[1 reply] : Here's an example: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <c... (by m4ster r0shi)
Can someone help me with my code please?

I am a beginner in C++ and I am getting an error doing my project and its driving me nuts! There may be several errors in this code, I am sure there are, but I...
[14 replies] Last: /* 9/28/2014 Intro to Programming Project 2: BMI Calculator This pro... (by jasonwynn10)
If/else help

I have the following if/else I am having trouble with, it is displaying both the if and the else and I am lost as to what to do with it, heres the code /...
[4 replies] Last: you do not have to double post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general... (by jasonwynn10)
NEED HELP MY CODE WONT WORK!

Why wont my program work? Can someone tell me what I did wrong? Design a computer programming experiment in C++ to determine what happens when a variable...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <limits> using namespace std; int main... (by jasonwynn10)
How do i get this pattern using a nested for loop in c++?

this is the pattern. (ignore dots) 0 .1 ..2 ...3 this is what i have so far int userNum = 0; int i = 0; int j = 0; for ( i = 0; i ...
[8 replies] Last: you splelled my username wrong @giblit (by jasonwynn10)
October 2014 Pages: 1... 363738
  Archived months: [sep2014] [nov2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.