Lots of game programming roles for at Riot games C++ / java etc...

Pages: 12
Leandro thanks for your feedback.

We aren't looking for external staff at the moment. External staff that we have hired in the past as contractors required at least 3 years of experience.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
I am very interested in doing programming work for a living. Although my Bachelors degree is in physics I have been programming in c++ (primarily games) as a hobby for years now - and I live in L.A. already (Glendale)!! I have written a handful of fully functional games and would be glad to provide them as evidence of my capabilities. These include a modified version of minesweeper (I love the original game but the unavoidable losses are a frustration), a user vs. pc version of Scrabble (attraction here was writing the code for the computers plays) and three 2D animated video games - two of which use directX for the graphics (which I have recently been learning). My main attraction has always been to developing the game logic but writing entire games myself has required learning all relevant skills to make them work. I haven't been employed in the field so any level of work would be exciting for me. Please feel free to e-mail me at derekslagle@rocketmail.com
fun2code you should apply. You seem to have the skills for the associate level positions we are after.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
Hohums, thank you for the encouraging reply! I will be applying shortly.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12