• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Looking to pay a c++ tutor on Skype

Looking to pay a c++ tutor on Skype

Hello I am looking to pay someone on Skype to tutor me beginning c++. I have some knowledge of early c++ concept but I'd like to go through it with a tutor, do assignments to better learn everything.

Please provide me your Skype.
Hello, I have sent you a PM. You can check your mail.
Just as an FYI to the OP, Mantor22's profile says:
I am an experienced programmer who have deep experience in C++.

If inspecting posts made by him/her in the forums, it becomes clear that the experience this person has is rather shallow.
@cire
Profile is just a thing. It is not that all important when you just look at it. But look at this.
I am an experienced programmer who have deep experience in C++. I benefited from developing many big projects non-stop, gaining a significant amount of valuable experience in the process.

I did develop a number of projects so that I greatly improved my practice experience.

If you really doubt if I have practical C++ skills, you can send me message to my email and give me some test or a trial to verify it. I do have a showcase of my projects and if you want I will give you instead.

My email address : nanamikohana@gmail.com
In order to believe the latter, I would have to believe the former. You're a troll who wishes to pass off his very shallow knowledge of C++ as something deeper in order to fleece even more inexperienced programmers.

I have no desire to converse with you privately. Nice job getting your email address out there again. Maybe you'll get some bites before you get banned again.
Last edited on
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/207215/

A programmer should have multiple ways of solving a specific problem.

I am not saying blah blah, you can at least look at some of the work I created and see what my style of coding is. If you just explicitly say it without any real evidence you are attacking me it seems.

I have my own pride and put my heart in my C++ skills so please don't be too harsh to me. Thank you.
Hi,

PM sent.

Thanks,
Joe
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.