Help with basic C++

So I live in the san diego area and am looking for help with some basic c++ programming, Obviously since doing c++ is something that you do not have to be present for, I would accept help from anywhere. But I would just then need to wire money to you rather than hand money to you which would be easier.

If you are interested this is really basic stuff, I just don't want to deal with it and would rather pay someone else to handle it. Just shoot me an email and I'll respond asap as I need this completed soon.
Send me a private message.
Hello,my name is Jiaquan and you can call me Klein .I' d like to join you.In additional to that,I want to make a friend with you! My email is kleinjiaquan@gmail.com . welcome to email to me!
closed account (ENvXoG1T)
Hey, I can help you out with this. I love coding:)
I can help you out for free. just shoot me message at srbhkshk@hotmail.com
Email me: ciphermagi@gmail.com
I can help you, my email is 10hjia@colytongrammar.devon.sch.uk

PS. I am just a 12year old amateur (this is serious).
my name is victor send me a mail here or at my yahoo at vicsrael@yahoo.com about what u need
Most people here will help you for free if you have a problem, just ask around in the general or beginner forums.
Wow ! sounds like it is a great forum.. have never seen anyone helping in this fashion in any other forums :-0
We love helping people :)

if (other_Forums.Awesomeness >= cplusplus_Forums.Awesomeness)
{
     cplusplus_Forums.Awesomeness = (other_Forums.Awesomeness * other_Forums.Awesomeness)
}
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.