Any one got a new game concept?

Hi All, i am running out of ideas and i want to create a new game. No payment, but the best one i will make and post a download!

Good Luck,
May the best game win!!!
A rotational tower defense game loosely inheriting from Plants vs Zombies, Bloons Tower Defense, Endless War (in the sense that you are defending a line that enemies are trying to cross), and rotational space shooter in general. Enemies don't necessarily have to follow a visible path, or follow one at all really. Enemies could have variable range attacks as well as melee attacks (all depending on their type). The specifics are up to you:)

I have had this idea for some time, but I'm busy with other projects, and find myself running out of time as football and school start.
Last edited on
A RPG game of what could have happenned if either Russia or America pressed the launch button for their nukes perhaps. And if you do follow this idea, you should make 2 story lines, one for America, and the other for Russia just to make the gameplay varied.

Of course you can make the specifics anything you want, but it should still stay as a classic RPG game with many maps the player can navigate. Maybe combine it with the idea @ModShop came up with and use that as a battle system.
closed account (zb0S216C)
Can the game be 2D? or is it a console based game?

How about a survival game? I've only seen one survivor game (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare) that I actually enjoyed. Here's the catch, the player has to survive for about a 3 days (or however long you want) in real-time. Give the player a range of weapons and possibly give them the ability to create new weapons. For example, wrapping barbed-wire around a plank of wood, or tape a hunting knife to the end of a pole or something. As you would expect, it would require a lot of OOP and inheritance.

Wazzak
If you can't think of a game, simulate your favorite. I currently have like 20 games that I want to make... All 2d though. I'm really only doing the basis of all of them... Not completing graphics etc.
Well, i am very good at 2D games. But, i have no experience of 3D games other than knowledge... But at the moment i like the fact of a survival game.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
Taking a few ideas from Framework here. A game that's both mentally and physically exhausting.

Zombie survival game:
1) No pausing (If you fall asleep at the computer, you are still at risk in the game!)
2) Must survive for X days, or as many days as you can for a highscore (real-time)
3) Can build structures for protection, offensive weapons, etc.
4) Player must suffer from the same human needs as we all do (hunger, fatigue, etc).

- or -

Take an existing single player game concept and make a multiplayer game out of it (via network).
Last edited on
Osmos, in three dimensions and/or multiplayer over a network.

http://www.hemispheregames.com/osmos/

I always wished that Final Fantasy Tactics was multiplayer.

Maybe some kind of similar battle tactics / turn based strategy game that is multiplayer.

EDIT: though I guess that's not "new"
Last edited on
You should make a game about terraforming a planet for humans to live on. You can manage 1 or several biospheres on the planet balancing the levels of oxygen, nitrogen, and Co2, until it can support hardy life forms like algae then single cell organisms then small plants and insects, reptiles, mammals, humans, etc. Also you have to spawn and release animals at certain times to maintain a sustainable food chain. Your biospheres normalize quickly but the whole planet changes slowly, and becomes more rapid as you have stable biospheres.
I always wished that Final Fantasy Tactics was multiplayer.

Maybe some kind of similar battle tactics / turn based strategy game that is multiplayer.

War of the Lions for the PSP is.
I guess that's cool, but it's a portable (blech)

I guess you could emulate it...
You don't like portables? Oo Any reason in particular?
Screen is too small.
Controls are unwieldly
Speakers suck
Have to hunch over to view the screen (hurts my neck) or hold the thing up in front of my face (hurts my arms, is weird)

Give me a big TV/monitor, good speakers, and an actual controller any day of the week.

The only perk they have is that you can travel with them, but whenever I'm in a position where using a portable would be possible, I'm in the middle of doing something else.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.