Beginner

I'm just starting to learn C++, it seems easy just have to learn the language.

What is a good kind of beginner job I can look at?
Anything related that can lead me into a programming job?
hmmmmmm
Anything math related.
If it's one thing your going to use most in C++, it's math.
did C++ still used on ???

i dont know where i have to go ...
yes we can
Necro FTL
well math is one of the basic thing here but it is not the only thg...the tactics also matters a lot...so the thing u can do rite now is be familiar with all these source code....n know where u fit well....
cout<< "C++ depend on math & your Brain"
<<"not only c++ but all language in programing "
<<" just i want to be ................ i want to make ....... ";
I think the importance of math is over-rated in modern development. While you should have a reasonable grasp of math (especially Algebra) there are other things I would deem more important.

Discipline is important, you must write consistent, tidy and well-formed code that adhere to a coding standard.

Design ability. You must be able to see the whole picture of an application and produce viable, scalable and robust solutions. This is especially important in Object Orientated development where the relationships between classes needs to be well defined.

I would become seriously familiar with the gang of 4 design patterns. You can find them all listed on Wikipedia. You do not have to use/agree with them all, they are merely a guide. But it's highly beneficial to be familiar with them.
Last edited on
Also, Become familiar with the boost library. Very beneficial for C++ developers.
I would take some classes on it. I doubt that you would be able to get a job without them, even if you taught yourself the whole language (maybe another member knows more about what you need for qualification). Although it can't hurt to know a little before you take classes.

I'm learning the basics right now and I'm hoping to take a class on it when I go to high school next year, and eventually get a job in it.
Bach of Comp Sci is probably a good bet. I have my Applied Bach in ICT, which is more hands-on than a Sci Degree. This is what I preferred as I got to do real-world industry development prior to graduating. I was even marked based on the client's feedback of the application.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.