Ways to make money online!

Pages: 123
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I know this might sound stupid..but I'm a 12 year old and I can't get money online...on my paypal for example ..is there any way of making a few bucks like 5 just to buy some games or stuff in games or other things....
I know there is adfly but how I'm I supposed to get ppl to. Click on them...

Thanks and sry for the stupid question I was just wondering if yee knew
well if you have steam you can try the trading card stock market, or go for the tf2 item trade
CaptainBlastXD wrote:
there any way of making a few bucks like 5 just to buy some games or stuff in games or other things....
I know there is adfly but how I'm I supposed to get ppl to. Click on them...

Adfly TOS wrote:
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old) and...

I can't think of any legal ways a 12 year old can make money online.
@paoletti..,ill check it out.,,

@cire

Well is there anything that pays me through paypal and I can do?
Id go for the team fortress two items, its free to play and you can make some money off of selling the items, which i believe you can sell through steam as well. ask your parents first before doing anything though
Ok..I'm gonna try that 2day when I get on pc..it's 5:39 am..have u done it..? And what do u mean sell items?
CaptainBlastXD wrote:
Well is there anything that pays me through paypal and I can do?

Paypal User Agreement wrote:
To be eligible to use the PayPal Services, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States or one of the countries listed on the PayPal WorldWide page.

I'm going to say, "no."
Ok..thanks cire( i have parents permission..they know..)
Last edited on
if your just after games i assume you use steam, and anything sold through the steam market goes into your steam wallet, if your signed in as an adult( not sure how parent permission works on steam ) you can make transactions using you steam wallet, no paypal or anything.

steam trading cards were just implemented, and even give you a history of their sale price (like a stock market, hence me calling it that). i have a hunch that their values will keep going down and down until they are essentially worthless. but ive personally made around 4 dollars from selling the cards i got for games i already play. ive also heard of people buying low in bulk and then selling high.

as for team fortress two items, i know they are sold and traded, i believe through the steam market place as well. alot of those are random drops through playing the game ( so if you like TF2, you in luck ). ive never done this because i dont like that game.

all that said though, its never a bad idea to ask your parents if you can do chores for an allowance. i dont know what hemisphere your in, but ill assume its summer so theres usually always yard work to be done( assuming you have a yard )
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Ok so I asked this question late last year and didn't get these answers. O_o

Someone even recommended prostitution....

Anyway, I'd just make a radio transmitter like devon told me to and sell it.
Someone even recommended prostitution...

not a bad way to make money
@Paoletti Yeah I use Steam.already bought Santum 2 but got bored of it...Yea ill try it and see hwo it works ...And i get money like 2day i gave 35 euro to my brother to get me 2 gb ram for pc (ill have 6 than ) :D so im happy..but my parents dont let me put the money online on my paypal...my dad made my paypal bcuz i used to have a 24/7 minecraft server and i got a donation of 20 euro...but i just got tired of minecraft and have deleted my server..

ppl on minecraft make 1000 euro per month but thats really hard to get that much ppl on...If uv played minecraft servers ull know....

So tahnks im gonna give it a try now..

Thanks all

@Fredbill well now there is a better community (<-<-< hope i spelled it right):D

edit:
Just put my ram in.
Last edited on
What type of ram costs 35 Euros?
Its crap ram........ DDR2 2 GB 800 mhz
I think It's overpriced...
Yea wek#ll i got it in pc world so i dont know
wtf is "wek#ll"
probably week number eleven
No sry it was well :D this a 11
Last edited on
cire pointed out the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the OP. 12 year old with a paypal account, when paypals are supposed to be restricted to 18+ year olds :/. Sure sign you are screwed as most sites require you to be 18 to do any financial transactions.
Pages: 123