• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Tried checking this site on my new Andro

Tried checking this site on my new Android I phone dooberry...its hopeless, is there a c++.com app?

So I couldn't press any of the right buttons up close and read and write things properly, i like this place more than facebook but I got a facebook app, wheres my c++.com app allready whats taking you all so long??
Last edited on
You're a programmer, make one yourself.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
I have been wanting a c++.com app too. It is hopeless to check it on a phone.
oh yeh cos you cant search c++.com app, that doesnt help, I know enough java, i just have to study a little bit of the android :D
We need an app for iOS too. I have an iPad and an iPhone. I had an Android tablet, but I sold it to buy VS Pro. I started learning Objective-C to program for iOS, but that went down the drain.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I tried http://m.cplusplus.com/forum/ once but found it worse than http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/ on my S3.

hrmm, i will see how facebook overcame problems and see what I could do, I think you just want a list of forums then a list of threads, I like making things super simple and with a black backround with green writing so normal people fink im morpheus, that and its all you really need.
Last edited on
I get on here all the time with my phone... Had an iPhone 4 for 2 years, and now have a Droid Mini. Both have worked just fine on here.

EDIT:
Devon, I'm actually currently learning how to use the Android SDK. If you want to spend some time and get the hang of it, we could see about making an app together :O
Last edited on
I have used the Android SDK some.
@devonrevege: you are probably using the default phone browser. Have you tried opera mini?
:D yeah thats amazing ... cool, im coming to terms with android programming language and all its unusual extra bits but havent been of mind to concentrate recently, i will learn harder.
Last edited on
I have a very very cheap phone, it's some Samsung thing (not the galaxy, I mean CHEAP) and I use the default browser to get on here all the time, at one point I thought my phone wouldn't let me sign in but it turns out I was just using the wrong credentials. I mean it starts out full size on my phone, but I zoom in a bit and it works just fine.
I wonder how much you can reset the software on your phone anyway, I mean you could technically keep most of the basic functions and somehow build your own unique OS with your own 8 bit version of angry birds
Oh man java with xml on android is weird, I dont yet see why fings is logical
Heh it takes some getting used to. It's pretty nice once you get the hang of it though.
yep I got over that bump, now I will have to remember java sockets and apply that to android, and I think I might learn regex tooh
Why don't we take this chance and try to make one ourselves? I completed a mobile dev couse some months ago and I could use a project to put in my CV.
yeah still learning though, i have completely forgotten the use and concept of enumerators, I have been doing maths instead of programming recently and all the programming is no longer in my head
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.