Anyone Wanna Join a MC Server?

Pages: 123
Then go without. Support the developers, otherwise you're stealing.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I can't afford a new car :( oh well I'll just go take one and it will be alright because I can't afford to buy one ;p

In any other context that argument doesn't work so I still ddon't understand why people think it's fine when it comes to pirating.
I pirate occasionally, but only when a demo isn't available. Give my self 30 minutes to decide if I want a game, back when I pirated minecraft I was still of the mindset "if I pay for it eventually, it's fine" still pretty sketchy doing that.
Who can add me to your faction my nickname is lockandstrike
Are you on that server?

Now?
yes but i cant see a faction named cplusplus

add me
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Well we need to be on at the same time.
can you go there now?
Well it's my grandma's birthday today, but ok, for amin.
ok I'm waiting
Uh....
Where are you people?
Dam boy. That Superdude nickname is ruining what I was going to say.

(Superman to save the day)
Huh?
He gave a reply to

I wrote:
Uh...
Where are you people?

with "Superman to save the day" (He logged on to MC) , only that was a nogood line because of my nick.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
sorry dont mean to interfere here... but its nic to nick. im nick (and i guess LB is too but dont tell him i called him that ;) ) and thats nic. it stands for network interface card
What??? I said Nick, not nic. Idk what your point is. :P
I can't believe anyone still plays MC. The last time I played it was MC 1.5.7 because it got boring. I've been part of three sites that had MC servers going and all three sites shut down their servers because people stopped getting on due to being bored with it. When MC first came out I thought it was great, but now not sure what the appeal is anymore.
@BHXSpecter
Well, there comes a point when one starts trying mods/bukkit and never goes back...

-Albatross
Yeah, mods usually just bore me. I used to do about 10 mods a week as a way to make 1.5.7 become fresh for me. Didn't work a bit for me, even with mods it just never became fun again.
Well, 2.7.3 has alot of new cool stuff. I'd check it out, maybe join our faction...

Just saying...
:P

EDIT: Have you ever used redstone?
Last edited on
Pages: 123