Mobile choice.

Pages: 123
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
I 'm done with this I have some stuff to do. Try actually thinking about some of this stuff and you can figure it out :P

About how you say some things happened when they never actually happened ? Yah i don't think i'll be able to figure that out.
closed account (yADwAqkS)
About how you say some things happened when they never actually happened ?

Yes, they did, moron.
I'm getting effing tired of hearing that on this site.
With you being the common denominator perhaps the problem is you.

Apple makes better stuff. Period.

You should try not to make such broad definitive statements without evidence and sources to back it up.

Yes, they did, moron.

And should definitely refrain from name calling.
Last edited on
And should definitely refrain from name calling.

No thank you, I'm good.
Now a days you do not necessarily need a mac to learn objective c for iphone development. All you gotta do is run a virtual box, my experience using the mac is just not my cup of tea. I would not mind learning Objective-C, but I only use Windows 7, Kali Linux, and Windows 8. Mac on the other hand was just temporary to check it out. Android is a beautiful robot too.
@retsgorf

Your attitude is the reason people generalize 13 year old's behavior to childish. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like Apple, everyone as the right to it's own opinion but you should definitely present your arguments. And calling names!? How old are you? 6? This a forum where debate is encouraged but to a debate to be functional you cant have a 13 yo calling names to everybody as if he was the only one that was aloud to have an opinion.
Last edited on
>almost 2014
>still saying Apple just makes better stuff.
>mfw

Apple makes great products that they sell at prices people are willing to pay for. Their target market is the art sector and the computer illiterate. Suggesting their stuff is just better is nothing short of fanboy wankery. (that said I'm totally a valve fanboy.)

Also, intel wants to optimize android for x86. We'll see PCs running android within a couple of years, and if intel gets behind it, I think Google has won against windows.
Last edited on
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Samsung s4 because it's fast, customizable (android best out there) and your not locked down unlike ios
@johny i called him amoron because he kept saying that i was lying about some stuff, not because he doesnt agree with my opinion.
@Cheraphy
>MMXIII ANNO DOMINI JESVS CHRISTO
>VSING GREENTEXT OVTSIDE OF IVCHAN
Hey, I'm an oldfag. I've been there all summer. I can greentext when I want, where I want.
Last edited on
I'm not a phone person, never have been. I don't have an Apple product and I don't have an Android phone. Can't say I don't have an Android product because Kindle Fire runs Android.

There is no product or company that is the de facto ultimate. Apple products have their strengths and shortcomings as do *nix distros, Android, Microsoft, and Sony (and all other companies for other products).

Proclaiming one to be the best over all others hands down does a few things. Shows you are a fanboy, ill informed about other products, or just plain don't care which makes you come across as biased and just solidifies the fanboy image.

Now lets do this properly.

The plus sides of Windows is that it is fairly simple to learn and navigate with just a little playing and experimenting if you don't want to read the help or anything. Down side of Microsoft is that almost everyone seems to be in bed with them (notice all the Xbox only releases with 'possible releases on other systems'...Skyrim DLC was out on 360 first, then Windows, then PS3 months later). Linux has a learning curve, but has a lot of potential because unlike Android and Apple you can develop and publish for them freely for everyone to use. Android requires a one time fee to develop and publish. Apple requires a Mac to develop for their products.

Linux is far from basic and Apple is far from being the best. The best does not exist and I doubt it ever will because all products are created according to the companies one sided agenda.
BHXSpecter wrote:
I'm not a phone person, never have been.

+1 this

I don't really get into the company vs. company debates. I think it would be more interesting to argue whether or not the proliferation of such smart devices is a net benefit to society. Do the good effects outweigh the bad?

I tend to find that in the information age we're sold that every advance is a move towards a more learned, communicative, and integrated world. In reality we use all our technology for gossip and orgasms.

Yet, here I am. Making money programming computers. :)
closed account (z05DSL3A)
The best does not exist and I doubt it ever will because all products are created according to the companies one sided agenda.
Oh the best does exist, it is just not universal and not to everyones liking. :0)
Grey Wolf wrote:
Oh the best does exist, it is just not universal and not to everyones liking. :0)

That proves there is no best. To be the best, everyone has to like it, but if not everyone likes it then it theoretically can't be the best. :P
closed account (z05DSL3A)
"That is not the best I'm looking for."

If I say that "for me, iOS is the best." I mean most advantageous, most suitable, most fitting, most appropriate, most apt; most prudent, most sensible, most advisable, or most desirable. So it is personal to my situation and there is a best for all peoples situations, it may well be a different best but still the best...for them.
booradley60 wrote:
In reality we use all our technology for gossip and orgasms.

Just as nature intended.
closed account (oGwfSL3A)
Just as nature intended.

Yep. hehe
@Grey Wolf
True, to an extent, because people still download apps and things for their phones, devices, and computers because while they say it is the best for them they in reality are still unhappy and continually looking for things that do what they need. My son's nurse is constantly looking for apps that are more accurate with weather on her iPhone, better map apps, and much more, but she swears it is the best for her. So, again, I say, there is the best does not exist because everyone is always wanting it to be 'better' in some regard.
I factor in company ethics when qualifying a product with 'best or worst.' Apple flunks that one for me. As does samsung. And most I've looked into come pretty damn close to failing grade.
Pages: 123