Closed Account z6A9GNh0

closed account (o1vk4iN6)
Aka BHXSpecter (i think).

http://www.cplusplus.com/user/closed_account_z6A9GNh0/

Where'd he go..
closed account (30X1hbRD)
He left. There was a fight in a previous thread and I guess he got offended. He said he would help beginners elsewhere so he's probably on a different coding site
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
Really no need for threads like this nor should you call people out.
Guess that's a matter of opinion, i think the thread below this one is not needed. It's the lounge and i've seen a lot worse really. Would rather like to know what happened to someone that's been on this forum for a good chunk of time.
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
But perhaps that's not what he wanted and is probably the entire reason he closed his account.
How is closing your account being discrete ? It's the exact opposite.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
xerzi wrote:
Would rather like to know what happened to someone that's been on this forum for a good chunk of time.
He 'threw his toys out the pram' and left.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
What was the thread that he had a fight in?
Something about the means of which people helped others in the programming subboards. Considering that he responds with the thread being "so disgusting that... I might leave this forum" it would be safe to assume that it is the instigation, if not simply a last straw. However, none of this is really our business, so could we just let the subject go? I fail to see how prying into a former user's motivations for leaving does us any good. They left, end of story. There's still plenty of C++ beginners who need help, so let's get to it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.