Huh...Look what I got!

hi
hello my dear friend please i will like you write me back to my inbox (oromodavid1@yahoo.com) I have something confidential to tell you. Am Miss Muan Omar.

Apparently I am popular enough for confidential information!
*snickers*
Well, your personal information is confidential so I'd say you were popular and important enough for confidential information already. Though, I love spam that tells me they have confidential information for me (mainly because they apparently think I care).
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I dare you to email them, and then record it here.
Only thing that will happen is the next reply will claim they have to pay a minimal fee to receive the confidential information or they will have them go through a few more bs emails before claiming the fee. Kind of the standard norm now for spam and scams.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Lol, I can't believe people actually do that, hah.
Depends on the person, every weekend for two months I had to hear my son's 60 year old nurse whine about how she fell for a email claiming she lost her password and paid a guy several hundred dollars to get it back. I've lost track of how many times she brought her laptop for me to fix crap for her.

She wasn't the brightest (she spent $4k on a fake ring) and not sure how she still had a job, but fired her last weekend.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.