best math and comp sci jokes are a go!

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, people who understand binary, people who don't, and those that didn't see a base 3 joke coming."
Q: What did the number zero say to the number eight?

A: Nice belt.

-------------------------------------------------------------

An electron is driving down the motorway when a police officer pulls him over. "Did you know you were doing 90mph?" the police officer exclaims.
"Great." replies the electron. "I'm lost now."
damn it cher... ninjad..
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/234075/what-is-your-best-programmer-joke
I would tell you a udp joke, but you might not get it
An electron is driving down the motorway when a police officer pulls him over. "Did you know you were doing 90mph?" the police officer exclaims.
"Great." replies the electron. "I'm lost now."

Literally LOL !!!

So , this actually comes from The Big Bang Theory ( the show ) (at-least that's where I heard it first),

"There’s this farmer, and he has these chickens, but they won't lay any eggs. So, he calls a physicist to help. The physicist then does some calculations, and he says, um, I have a solution, but it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum."

There are many science/math related jokes on xkcd.com ...
and a LOT here ..
http://jcdverha.home.xs4all.nl/scijokes/

I would tell you a udp joke, but you might not get it

Okay no problem ,

"Hi, I’d like to hear a TCP joke."
"Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"
"Yes, I’d like to hear a TCP joke."
"OK, I’ll tell you a TCP joke."
"Ok, I will hear a TCP joke."
"Are you ready to hear a TCP joke?"
"Yes, I am ready to hear a TCP joke."
"Ok, I am about to send the TCP joke. It will last 10 seconds, it has two characters, it does not have a setting, it ends with a punchline."
"Ok, I am ready to get your TCP joke that will last 10 seconds, has two characters, does not have an explicit setting, and ends with a punchline."
"I’m sorry, your connection has timed out. Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?"
Last edited on
C goes to the restaurant.
- Your order, sir? asks the server.
- I'll have a pointer to that juicy struct over there...
Q. Why do computer scientists mix up Halloween and Christmas?

A. Because Oct. 31 = Dec. 25
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, 'I know, I'll use threads' - and then two they hav erpoblesms.

Knock knock.
Race condition.
Who's there?

A programmer is told to "go to hell", he finds the worst part of that statement is the "go to"

It should be noted that no ethically-trained software engineer would ever consent to write a DestroyBaghdad procedure. Basic professional ethics would instead require him to write a DestroyCity procedure, to which Baghdad could be given as a parameter.

What's the best part about TCP jokes?
I get to keep telling them until you get them
closed account (13bSLyTq)
Why cant you trust atoms?

They make up everything!
Last edited on
LOL
http://jcdverha.home.xs4all.nl/scijokes/1_6.html#0309_1 wrote:
Q: What do you get if you cross an elephant with a zebra.
A: Elephant zebra sin theta.
Hitler Ranting about Topology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD4p8_y8Kw

I'm not sure exactly how Godwin's Law applies... but it does, and once again I regret joining a thread.
I don't think it's accurate and it's definitely morose, but I've always liked telling people that a necktie is topographically indistinguishable from a leash or a noose.
How many prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Yes.

If you put a million monkeys in front of a million computers, one of them will eventually write a C++ program. The rest will write perl-programs.
Last edited on
Why did the man go out with the modem? Because she had one hell of a baud! :D
Last edited on
Have you heard that entropy isn't what it used to be?
closed account (j1CpDjzh)
My joke's more of a really bad pickup line. (I specialize in bad pickup lines)

I'd like you to do you while (condition);
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.